SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Receive customers and address all issues concerning their faulty products
- Prepare Job Card for all jobswith proper classification i.e.warranty or non-warranty
- Forward all Job Card and faulty products to the Service centre supervisor
- Preparation ofdefective parts failure report( Panel , PCB & Compressor )
- Preparation of daily work report
- Daily follow up on the engineers to confirm status of jobs
- Responsible for Happy calls to customers and dealers
- Responsible for Spare part request in line with job card details
- Responsible for Job completion feedback to the customer.
Deadline: 10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online