- Company: Speedaf Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as main link between speedaf and her customers. Ensure an effective communication and mutual understanding, focus on our customer’s needs.
- Update and maintain customer orders in the systems.
- Collect and follow up customer orders. Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Issuing of local documentation including Invoice, Delivery Notes, Receipts and verifications when necessary.
- Order tracking and follow up until delivery.
- Work with station supervisor daily to ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate Riders are at the right place at the time.
- Track customer claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items. Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
- Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
- Maintain procedures, follow standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient shipment tracking, and timely delivery of products to customers.
- Implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its KPI performance is enhance
Responsibilities / Requirements
- Strategically plan and manage hub operations, couriers clients services
- Direct, optimize, implement and coordinate hub operations in line with speedaf policies and programs
- Liaise with management to review and develop new mechanism to improve hub operations standard and efficient means of shipment delivery.
- Keep track of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and couriers complaints
- Arrange shipment catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train couriers and operations workforce within the hub
- Comply with laws, regulations and requirements
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.