RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 5 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for Customer Service personnel to oversee our already existing customer service department and manage all issues relating to client relations in the company in our Abuja Office.
- Handling complaints and queries from customers.
- Managing the team of customer service staff
- Handle face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Writing reports and analyzing the customer service that the organization provides
- developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the organization and the department
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Ensure your staffs are well trained to deliver a high standard of customer service
- learning about the organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing, that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Converting calls to sales
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
- Must reside in Abuja
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must have had 3-6 years post NYSC Experience, involving managing a wide range of customer service activities for companies worked for.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applications sent after this date will not be recognized
- Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline Wednesday, 27th January, 2021.