Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location : Lagos
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Reconcile accounts at the close of business.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Handle product recalls
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Other assigned duties.
- Minimum of B.Sc certification with a minimum of 1 year experience in similar position.
- An excellent communicator.
- Computer Proficiency.
- A cheerful personality.
- Female Preferred for this position.
24th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Service Officer” as the subject of the email.