Customer Service Executive (CSE) at United Nigeria Airlines
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename: United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive (CSE)
Benin, Edo / Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager
Effective Date: TBA
- The Customer Service Executive is responsible for Ticketing and Reservations, check-in, boarding and Baggage services.
- The Customer service executive reports to Station Manager and are assigned the responsibility of exercising efficient and effective sales, check-in, boarding and baggage services of all United Nigeria Airlines Ltd
- Ground Operations Department at UNA ensures that passengers, luggage, cargo, mail, etc. are safely onboard the aircraft prior to departure and that passengers safely disembark from the aircraft and collect their baggage intact.
- It also ensures that the aircraft is adequately and timely received and remedied for every flight and that there are excellent facilities for fueling the aircraft and for handling passengers, baggage and cargo at various stations and destinations of the airline.
- It works with and supervises third-party ground handling companies that provide fueling, cleaning, ground equipment, janitorial services, baggage handling and catering.
- Ensures Tickets are not sold on credit
- Adheres strictly to all Ticketing Time Limit requirements established by United Nigeria.
- For all Ticket purchases – all payments must be in cash or credit cards before ticket is issued
- Ensures update with relevant information regarding flight schedules, Flight timing and fares
- Ensures check-in, sales, boarding of passengers are carried out according to United Nigeria SOP
- Ensures sales, excess baggage charge reconciliation at the end of daily’s operations
- Ensures intending passengers hold valid ticket before check-in and boarding.
- Ensures valid identification before check-in
- Generates passenger manifest and make sure it goes with the flight
- Ensures all necessary tools/materials needed for reservation and ticketing, check-in, Boarding, are available and ready for use before commencement of duty
- Ensures receipts, tickets, ticket jackets are available at all time if not make timely request to the supervisor
- Ensures daily flight program is readily available
- Attends to any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Experience & Qualifications
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline
- A higher degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to work late hours and multi task.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in relevant field.
Attribute & Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Ability to develop working partnerships with all staff in airlines at the airport
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be smart enough to take critical decisions within a very short time limit
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th July, 2022.