Job Title: Customer Service Executive
- Responsible for the implementation of company’s sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Ensure every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Manage the sales process and close every sale with potential customers.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company’s products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for “test market” of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
- To assist in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- To constantly monitor the market trend with a view to maintaining and increasing the Company’s share of the market in the assigned territory.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store specific promotions.
- Assist in the management and coordination of regional trade shows and events.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Good University Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of successful experience in sales.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.