Dwelli is looking for a capable Customer Researcher to join our team and conduct research with a wide range of customer segments in Lagos. Your role will be to answer questions across all phases of customer understanding for our product and service design. You will have the opportunity to develop and apply your research skills, employing methodologies such as Ethnography, Surveys, Interviews, Observation, Human Centered Design and more.
Your research, analysis, and clearly articulated customer insights will ensure that our team sees the world through our customers’ eyes.
- Design and facilitate research, including recruiting participants for interviews and surveys
- Perform customer research, including remote and immersive in-person research
- Perform quick but thorough analysis in order to uncover insightful and actionable results
- Be a storyteller – deliver insights both verbally and visually in a way that generates emotion and engagement from others
- Produce result summaries, personas, journey and opportunity maps, and when appropriate, make suggestions for improving product or service designs.
- Very engaging and social, inclusive of others. Enthusiastic and optimistic communicator
- Great at reading people, building rapport quickly, persuading and motivating others.
- Driven: impatient, urgent, and quick to demand results from self and others
- Resilient: comfortable with change, pressure, and the drive to move forward faster
- Collaborative: always ready to help out, sincere, altruistic, candid, amiable
- Curious: imaginative, open minded, experimental, creative conceptual problem-solver, willing to consider new ideas
- Organized: engaged intensively in detail, process, structure, and follow-through.
- Reliable: able to conduct work independently, under the guidance of our experienced leadership
- Excited to learn, grow and improve your craft of customer research
- Experienced in moderating user or customer interviews and/or usability testing
- Experienced in applying a variety of research methods including interviews, field research, surveys, diary studies and usability studies
- Familiarity with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer Research or Human Centered Design
- A graduate of a BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, Marketing, Human-Computer Interaction, Product Design, or other related fields or have equivalent practical experience
Bonus points for any of the following:
- High-growth startup experience
- English translation experience
- GIS – geographic information systems mapping experience
- Advanced data analysis and visualization experience
- Professional photography experience
- Passion for food and cooking
Dwelli is a high-impact startup with experienced international leadership based in Lagos, Nigeria using technology to save people time, money, and stress at home, starting with the kitchen. We believe that food and cooking are the core of home life and will be the foundation for our lasting relationship with customers. Our purpose is to enable anyone to improve their quality of life at home regardless of background or circumstances.
To apply for this job please visit app.hiremojo.com .