We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Account Officer
Ref No: PANCAO032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Finance Division
Reports To: Head, Treasury
- Provides support to overall sales effectiveness by implementing credit control processes through extension of credit to customers who are deemed a good credit risk, and minimizing risk of loss from bad debts by restricting or denying credit to customers who are not a good credit risk.
- Reviews all customer applications for credit and evaluates customers' creditworthiness using standard appraisal instrument in line with organizational policy.
- Monitors debt recovery procedures working with the sales, customer and account receivable officers.
- Prepares monthly customer credit performance reports.
- Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control
- BSc/HND in Accounting.
- 2-3 year's cognate post qualification experience and 2 years working experience in Debt Collection/Prevention would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online