Larry Kate Nigeria Limited specializes in Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation, Accommodation and Marine Charter services to the Oil and Gas industry worldwide. We are known for providing quality service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Marketer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Conducting the marketing communications and promotion planning in order to support the short term and long term business goals.
- Developing and managing sales support tools and reporting tools.
- Identifying and implementing the management needs.
- Developing periodic business plans in coordination with the managers.
- Development of the pricing and the proposal models.
- Implementing the marketing plans of the organization at the time of need.
- Maintaining the records of the sales calls, presentations and the follow up activities.
- Planning and executing seminars and events.
- Creating promotional materials such as advertisements, flyers etc.
- Managing the various online advertising campaigns.
- Indulging in preparation of presentations and negotiation of contracts.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: 2 – 8 years.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, Adobe InDesign etc.
- Knowledge of graphic design and desktop publishing.
- Knowledge of social media marketing.
- Ability to lead internal and external teams.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to take risks by implementing innovative ideas.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to coordinate well with the marketing departments and customers.
- Good negotiating skills.
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieves electrical maintenance staffing objectives through the recruitment, selection, training, assignment, scheduling, coaching and discipline of employees. Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors, evaluates and reviews job contributions. Plans and reviews compensation actions and enforces procedures and policies.
- Meets operational goals by contributing information and recommendations for strategic planning and review, preparing and enacting action plans, maintaining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, completing audits, identifying trends, recognizing problems and determining appropriate system improvements and solutions.
- Supports financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and taking effective corrective actions.
- Ensures stable electrical supply by maintaining equipment and outlets, including energy management system for prototyping and assembly systems, lighting and security apparatus.
- Provides power and connectivity to workstations and offices by studying blueprints, running electrical wiring for common and dedicated electrical outlets and fixtures, and providing raceways for telephone and fiber communications.
- Supports engineering needs by responding to service requests for mechanical and electrical problems.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable codes and regulations and advises senior management on requirements.
- Maintains material and equipment supplies by regularly monitoring inventory levels, anticipating supply needs, placing and expediting electrical material orders and reviewing and approving invoices.
- Preserves equipment in good working order by following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, keeping supplies on hand, regularly performing preventive maintenance and promptly scheduling repairs.
- Keeps knowledge and skills current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, networking and participating in professional
- 2 – 8 years of progressively responsible electrical maintenance experience
- Electronics troubleshooting skills
- Experience making staffing decisions, including hiring, scheduling and disciplining subordinates
- Effective leadership ability
- Demonstrably high level of technical understanding
- Budget development experience, including fiscal analysis and forecasting
- Equipment maintenance
- Safety program management and implementation
- Attention to detail
- Strong conceptual skills
- Demonstrated experience in supply management, including inventory control and procurement
- Facilities management systems experience
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
- 2 – 7 years experience.
- Proven experience managing supply chain operations.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools, including Oracle, SAP Ariba, and/or Envision.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
Application Deadline 11th March, 2021.