Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Banking Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company
- Create a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team
- Oversee the processing of centralized loans and other banking activities to ensure due process, accuracy and accountability are followed
- Create and implement long term business plan to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels
- Develop financial back up plans to protect business operations in the event of major crises that could result in huge losses
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations
- Delegate tasks to members of the operations team.
- A Degree in Banking or other related fields
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience
- Good sense of responsibility
- Good leadership skills
- Ability to maintain focus
- Ability to multitask
- Good judgment to make financial decisions
- Ability to work in a team setting and excel.
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure that key account activities for the customers are aligned with the agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Deliver the country budget by maintaining a healthy business pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive thinking.
- Create and execute trade lane and sector focus commercial strategies for the organization based on the Unique Selling Propositions and core competencies of the organization.
- Explore opportunities with existing customers for Upsell to increase the organization’s share of wallet with customer and Cross-sell to increase engagement with customers.
- Drive joint customer meetings to ensure the organization moves from a transactional level provider to a strategic level provider to the customer.
- Ensure that all overseas and local RFI / RFP/ RFQ are sent on time by Pricing & Invoicing, and that Pricing & Invoicing gets the required support from respective Business Units to put the pricing together.
- Ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer’s expectations.
- Coordinate with the Business Development team & Operations on customer enquiries, business reviews & account planning.
- Work collaboratively with network partners and other overseas offices to actively engage in sales lead generation process (incoming and outgoing) for business growth.
- Ensure recovery of credit notes for profit share on shipments by origin stations. Ensure Finance department is appropriately advised with a copy of profit share credit notes obtained from origin stations.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any field.
- Minimum of 6+years’ relevant work experience, three (3) of which must be in a financial company.
- Relevant certifications/qualification by locally and internationally recognized regulatory body would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of computer particularly the Microsoft Office Suites.
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of additional foreign language would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microfinance Bank processes
- Excellent Organization, negotiation, and leadership skills.
Job Title: Head, Treasury
Employment Type: Full Time
- Manage/oversee Treasury Management team providing leadership, coaching and development on all aspects needed to achieve successful performance including partner management and customer retention.
- Formulate the Treasury Management vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Utilizes market expertise to analyze the industry, competitor, emerging trends, client feedback and metrics to make business and design decisions.
- Prepares and presents executive-level reports to communicate the status of initiatives.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to share the Treasury Management strategy, roadmap, progress, and gains insights from teams into client and industry needs.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies and procedures.
- Create high performance culture which demands accountability for superior results that will be beneficial to our clients as well as foster colleague engagement.
- Lead Treasury Management team to deliver on business growth objectives.
- Develop, monitor and analyze performance metrics to evaluate effectiveness relative to key metric performance and goals.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, follow-up and project management skills.
- Ability to develop and build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Communicates complex results and implementation clearly, confidently and concisely.
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures and controls for the company’s travel program
- Maintains a cash drawer; balances and audits the cash drawer according to policy and schedule.
- Supervises cash drawers and searches for the cause of an overage or shortage when a teller’s drawer does not balance correctly.
- Motivates the other bank tellers to remain friendly and professional at all times.
- Carries money to the vault and audits the vault regularly with the help of a second employee.
- Mentor and develop staff to support the daily operations of the Treasury department and Trains new tellers in bank practice and procedure.
- Develop and implement daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecasting models
- Lead global cash management
- Partner with legal team to develop and manage best in class risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance; MBA (is added advantage)
- 8+ years related experience in capital markets, treasury management or Financial Services and a minimum of 6 years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated experience with “Design Thinking” and Agile Development.
- Detailed knowledge of existing and emerging payment solutions, ranging from Cheque, Cash, Card, Wires, ACH, Real-Time Payments.
- Polished communicator that feels confident speaking in small groups and can engage and inspire large audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills, both in terms of developing compelling presentations and presenting with influence.
- Strong quantitative skills, comfortable aggregating and analyzing data, along with the ability to identify trends and opportunities (financial, product usage, system performance, etc.).
- Experience is managing geographically distributed teams and managing managers.
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, and execution-focused
- Proven strategic planning and project management capabilities
- Ability to take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion.
Job Title: Junior Credit Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- Daily generation and computation of the bank’s PAR with (1) System PAR (2) Real PAR (3) Regulatory PAR (4) Analysis of the effects of the ratios
- Preparation of the loan officer PAR ratio against the next credit review meeting
- Compute and advise on the repayment amount due or loan paid off amount due upon request
- Reconcile credit files and identify variances and return to LPO for regularization
- Thorough analysis of loan appraisals (financial statement analysis and identifying risk involve) for all loans
- Keep up to date with the bank’s lending protocols and ensuring compliance till paid off
- Analyze overdrawn account and making recommendations to the Head of credit for reversal or settlement by the customer
- Prepare and analyze the bank sectorial / industrial participation using models, graphs and ratios considering the regulatory requirement in order to advise and give direction to the bank
- Continuous review of loan accounts to ensure that all income earned are recorded and customers’ accounts correctly and completely credited /debited
- Populate and compute the credit ratios as required by the regulatory bodies on daily basis to determine the bank compliance and adjustments required
- Back up for the Credit Assuarance Officer / Loan Processing Officer as required
- Daily/Weekly report on other team members’ activities and report the bank daily PAR for measurement
- Monthly prepare of the department report on or before the 3rd working day of the month and submit to the Head of department for review
- Daily generation, computation and analysis of the bank par ratio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related fields
- 3 – 5 years of experience in similar role in a Microfinance banking sector
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and / or Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.