Snapnet Limited is the fastest growing ICT firm in Nigeria, focused in developing industry specific solutions, business consulting and systems Integration. We currently have offices in Lagos and Abuja, and are committed to delivering first class innovation, quality and state of the art technology solutions to discerning clients both in the private and public sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM Functional Consultant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- The Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service implementation.
- You must have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics series and hold certifications, or plan on obtaining certifications within 60 days of hire, in the most current versions.
- Interact with prospects / clients to understand business requirements
- Demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service solution capabilities to the client.
- Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
- Create Solution design to address client business, interface, and performance requirements
- Advise on complex Microsoft Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service business cases and propose comprehensive solutions.
- Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
- Create estimates for implementation tasks.
- Provide MS Dynamics Microsoft Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service SME expertise to client.
- Installation, setup and configuration of MS Dynamics Marketing, Dynamics Sales, Customer Service.
- Data migration from external systems into MS Microsoft Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service.
- Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Conduct user and administrator training.
- Complete the project tasks on time and under budget.
- Build expertise in Industry areas of focus, contributes to development of Industry solutions.
- Assist sales and presales teams to prepare proposals, participate on client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Management, Management Information System, Marketing or equivalent.
- Two (2) years overall MS Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service experience.
- Experience as an MS Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service consultant in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring, or administering MS Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service required.
- MS Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service SDK, report writing, installation, configuration, and customizations.
- Azure, MS SQL Server and Power BI reporting services experience
- Unit Testing: Test Case preparation and execution.
- Working with all phases of the Snapnet Process.
Additional Qualifications & Skills:
- MS Dynamics SalesMarketingCustomer Service certification is desired
- Vertical experience desired.
- Strong work ethic: Ability to work in a structured work environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients.
- Possesses excellent communication skills.
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities.
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure.
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions.
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly.
- Promotes the mission and shared values of our company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online