SIMS Nigeria Limited is a popular company based in Lagos Nigeria that specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as Samsung, Royal, Tec, Philips, Panasonic and Powermatic and many other appliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gathering information about clients.
- To assess the creditworthiness of an individual or company.
- Reading financial briefings.
- Assessing, analysing and interpreting complicated financial information.
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models.
- Visiting clients.
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits.
- Completing loan application forms and submitting to loan committees for approval
- Using credit-scoring systems for small credit amounts (such as small unsecured personal loans)
- Keeping knowledge of key issues up-to-date (for example legal, market risk and compliance issues)
- Helping to enhance the quality of credit applications.
- Making recommendations about procedural/policy changes.
- Must be able to handle very high levels of responsibility in their jobs.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree / Masters Degree with 4 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online