Landshop is Nigeria’s Premier Real Estate Co-Investment hub, designed to unlock the wealth of the land and ensure everyone can become a proud land or home owner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Director
Location: Lekki – Ajah, Lagos
- Delegate tasks directly assigned by the management or inferred upon from projects to the members of the media department and supervise output.
- Manage the online reputation of the company
- Send reports on ongoing campaigns and digital activities undertaken by the organisation
- Ensure that members of the media department are working effectively and cohesively.
- Take deliberate steps towards the development of technical skills by members of the media department to improve performance and results.
- Give feedback to the management on the needs/areas of improvement of the department and the company as a whole (based on audience feedback/testimonials).
- Supervise media’s participation in events by providing detailed brief and assignments to media members involved.
- Motivate, direct, lead and align creative talents, guiding them to use their talents effectively, increasing the revenue of the organization through creative strategies.
- Interact with management regarding expectations/assignments for the department.
- Create and launch digital marketing campaigns in line with the organisations objectives.
- Create and execute content strategy for the organisation.
- Supervise day-to-day activities of the media department
- Designing of graphics
- Curation/Creating of video, photo and graphic content
- Production of videos content
- Management of social media platforms
- Distribution of content to ambassadors
- Monitoring ambassadors pages for leads and engaging with the audience
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project management, and leadership
- Web design experience an advantage, especially using HTML5 and WordPress
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail.
- B.Sc Holder with at least 5 years experience in similar position
- Excellent skills in digital marketing, creative designs, script writing, web development who can motivate, direct, lead and align creative talents, guiding them to use their talents effectively, increasing the revenue of the organization through creative strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Flash
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.