SIMS Nigeria Limited - We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- Responsible for developing and managing a robust sales pipeline as well as accurate reporting of the prospects in the pipeline.
- Creation and implementation of effective strategies for penetrating all the segments/industries in the corporate sales channel.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive corporate sales targetsthrough a focus on winning new business and clients.
- Mapping of the overall market potentialto determine the company’s market share and market opportunities for the corporate sales team.
- Develop, maintain and expand relationships with strategic large corporate organizations and be accountable for achieving sales targets and assigned objectives in these accounts.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.