SIMS Nigeria Limited specializes in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as - Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible to seek, negotiate and seal deals in the construction sector for the organization.
- Candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Responsible for the identification of new constructions business prospects and sell products to them.
- Responsible for conducting market research to identify and evaluate customers needs in different construction sites.
- Responsible to seek out new sales opportunities through cold callings networking.
- Responsible to arrange for meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Responsible to gather feedbacks from customers or prospects and share with internal team members and the team leader.
- Must be able to write weekly plans and reports for submission to the team leader.
- Must be a person who has go-getting instincts.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- OND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good negotiation & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suites (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- 28 - 35 years.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online