We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Lead
Job Type: Contract
- Develops and manages Client’s brand strategy to drive business growth and promote government and other stakeholders’ relationships
- Develops multiple communications platforms for the company’s public and government relations strategies as part of the overall communications strategy
- Manages information dissemination through all the media outlets available (Web site, electronic media, print media, social media, conferences and workshops).
- Develops appropriate communications materials for Client’s internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to producing internal and press releases, newsletters, and events communication
- Manages crisis communications: provides counsel and ensures that all incidents are properly recorded and reported and that an investigation is carried out to establish and rectify root causes.
- Coordinates and supervises subordinates in providing communications functions that engage, inform and motivate internal and external
- Graduate Degree in the Humanities or degree in other disciplines with proven track record
- 12-15 years corporate communications experience
- Extensive experience in marketing, public relations, events, media relations, corporate and internal communications.
- Member, NIPR (National Inst. Of Public Relations)
- Member of APCON (Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria)
- "B.Sc/M.Sc, Public & Media Relations, Oil & Gas Operation", Ms Office Packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online