Tribes.AI is a new startup aiming to help build strong high-performance teams with advanced analytics. Teams today produce a huge amount of data via everyday activities (emails, meetings, chats, files, tasks, code, etc) that can be mined for trends. This data provides powerful insights into team performance and helps management make more informed decisions about their employees, teams and clients.
The management team at Tribes.AI have already successfully built and sold a large data consulting company, Datalicious. As a result we understand how valuable our team members are, and how to build working teams that produce results no matter what timezone you are in. We value skilled employeeswho are at the top of their game, who want to take ownership and who want to grow with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copywriter
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Part-time
About the Job
- We are looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate the content we share with the world.
- As a member of the creative team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, mobile, video, and social media), working closely with the sales, marketing,and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging.
- Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand each client's industry, pain points,products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
Your job responsibilities would include:
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns, video scripts, landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content.
Our team members should be:
- Hungry for knowledge and passionate about their chosen discipline in the right way (i.e. not merely applying the most fancy algorithms or toolsbut instead the ones best suitedto solve the business problem at hand)
- Capable of working with almost no supervision (i.e. be self-driven, able to organize their own tasks, QA their own work andspot their own errors, explore new approaches, manage time frames / deadlines, etc)
- Great written and spokencommunicators(i.e. solid written and spoken English skills, efficientlyuse of instant messaging and other remote teamplatforms,ability to document code / tasks, know when to bother other people with their own problems, etc)
- Team workers with a strong collaborative attitude (i.e. interest in other team member's challenges,ready to helpwith constructive suggestions unasked,never make any fuss about other people's mistakes, positive can do attitude all around,etc)
- Obsessed with perfection and driven by a constant need to optimize (i.e.always wanting to look for a way of doing things even better than they already are, etc)
- Committed as inready to stay with us for the long run (i.e.recruitment, on-boarding and training are extremely time-consuming tasks we do not want to go through time and timeagain).
Our team members should have the following skills:
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
All team members are usually offered the following perks:
- Flexible working hours(i.e. we don't care when you work, within reason,as long as the work gets done)
- Working from home (i.e. we don't care from where you work, whatever makes you most productive)
- Working from home expenses (i.e. we pay for your homeInternet and any other reasonable expenses)
- New laptop via EMI purchase (i.e. you buy it and own it but you can expense the monthly repayments)
- Unlimited leave (i.e. we don't count days off so take as many as you need as long as the work gets done)
- Training courses (i.e. we want you to keep learning so we pay for relevant courses and give you time off)
- Share options plan (i.e. once you're past probation you will get access to our employee share options plan).
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online