Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Copy Brand Marketing and Communications Analyst
- Watching of trends on social media to identify and propose what trend(s) the brand should take advantage of.
- Social media competitive monitoring and reporting.
- Project manage the department’s engagement programs and activities.
- Support the corporate communications officer in gathering and disseminating information internally.
- Act as the first line of communication with agencies and other 3rd party partners.
- Any other task as advised by the Head, Brand Management and Communications or any other senior member of the team.
- Provide administrative support in the department.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- A post graduate degree and/or professional certification(s) in related fields will be of added advantage.
- Zero(0) to Two(2) years’ experience in related fields.
- Excellent time management skills with strong ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous and well driven.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.