GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Contractual Services Leadership Program 2022
Job ID: R3647483
Locations: Abuja & Victoria Island, Lagos
Category: Leadership Programs
Job Description Summary
- The Contractual Services Leadership Program is a 2-year leadership development program that includes various rotations across key functions.
- The CSLP will support CPM/CSMs in delivering customer solutions, new products, outage planning, parts & repair delivery while learning about the Gas Power Services business through various on & off job trainings.
- The CSLP demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs and processes for an area or business segment.
- In this role, the CSLP incumbent will utilize their experience to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
While on the program, the employee will be expected to be responsible for all or part of the below responsibilities from time to time:
Uphold the contract:
- Understand the Terms and Conditions of the contract for proper execution of scope
- Ensure Seller’s responsibilities are executed in conformance with the contract
- Manage the Performance Guarantees through agreement with the customer
- Resolve warranty issues in a timely manner
Manage contract finances:
- Provide Service Director” and finance team with financial updates on contractual business, quarterly pacing estimates for sales and margin, annual Operations Plan for short term strategy, and long-term financial planning
- Perform annual Contractual Actualization and Margin Reviews to provide the business with a projected view of contract performance. Adjust current financial status with the application of Cumulative Catch-Up
- Manage accurate and timely billing and receivables collection for Planned and Extra Work invoices
- Utilize lean-thinking and outage best practices to generate productivity
- Maintain record of customer’s operating and business profile and drive customer-based playbook for extra work generation
Maximize customer relationships:
- Own Customer relationship, reporting to the PS Sub-region Service Director”
- Establish and maintain a communication strategy for an effective flow of information with customer
- Coordinate all outage and site visits from Fulfillment team
- Ensure established outage CTQs are met/exceeded and obtain evaluation documentation from customer (CXI)
- Ensure Outage Reports are of excellent quality prior to release to customer
Plan and coordinate outages:
- Outage planning and demand forecast – using systems and applications tools such as Field-vision to forecast and plan requirements for outages to achieve operation excellence
- Ensure all related QWIs are being implemented and followed by all stalkholders
- Support Lean thinking for outage execution
- Ensure outages are closed out completely following execution; CDSi, Outage Reports, reconciliation,, CSOM, SOS ERP, and EventVision.
- Ensure parts are available and addressed pre and post-outage; Capitals and Consumables supply and Repairs. Generate orders in ERP, as required.
- Support and coordinate with SM/OM for Outage Services scope clarification, JCE, and execution resources
- Support Policy 6.0 requirements for optimizing outage execution
- Make arrangements for necessary non-JCE resources and personnel
Serve as technical liaison:
- Interface with ITO (Sales and Com Ops) to identify CM&U opportunities and provide relevant information to Engineering
- Liaise with Engineering for resolving unit operational and maintenance issues via ER.
- Take the lead in customer meetings for review and distribution of TILs, establishing responsibilities for implementation, and post-implementation updates to customer.
- Continually review processes to ensure overall efficiency.
- When the training rotations are not in effect, the CSLP will act as a full time CPM/CSM at an assigned site(s).
- They will be measured on the strength of their customer relationships & the ability to produce financial & operating results for the Contractual Service business.
- Provide contract administration for proposals and contracts including customer interface, negotiations, preparation, and contract interpretation
- May perform team leader responsibilities for assigned rotation and programs
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline from an accredited university or college;
- Prior working experience required: From 1 – 3 years of experience
- Additional experience in contract administration or project management would be preferred;
- Demonstrate GE Leadership behaviors: Act with Humility, Lead with Transparency & Deliver with Focus.
- Knowledge of contract law and formation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to take lead role in routine contracts
- Sound business and financial acumen
Relocation Assistance Provided:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified