E’Sorae is your target brand for luxury and premium quality bed, bath, and fragrance products. E’Sorae has carved a niche for itself in the retail and hospitality industry by offering a wide selection of high-quality luxury towels, bathrobes, bedding, and other home essentials, that don’t cost an arm and a leg. We are obsessed with comfort, elegance, ambiance, and well-being, and revolutionizing the bedding industry, reshaping it from the ground up… Providing an exquisite kind of rest, just for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Reporting Line: Creative Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Start Date: Immediately
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our creative team and enrich our social media platforms and websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy.
- The role will be responsible for conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote E’Sorae’s products and services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to creative team lead for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the creative team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our website in search results
- Promote content on all of the E’Sorae social media platforms
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Bachelors Degree / HND in English, Marketing, Journalism or related field from a recognized institution
- Over two (2) years proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
Skills & Competencies:
- High energy and strong work ethics
- Excellent attention to details
- Dedicated and ambitious
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proactive, innovative and result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
- Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
Deadline: 12th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Content Writer” as the subject of the email.