- Company: Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will be expected to write real-time News articles and curating-provoking content in assigned categories.
- Candidates may be expected to review and publish the content submitted by freelancers and Media partners.
- The candidate will use media monitoring tools to stay up-to-date on what’s trending and breaking.
- Conducting a comprehensive review of relevant and interesting topics.
- Collaborating with the content team to create ideas for new content and, with direction from staff, implementing new strategies.
- Writing and producing various types of share-able content for use on our Platform that educates and entertain our audience and support our marketing goals.
- Editing/proofreading content to ensure it meets required standards.
- The candidate must know how to craft catchy and reliable headlines.
- BSc or HND in Mass Communication, Marketing, Media Studies, English, Journalism, or relevant field.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Not more than 28 years old by December 2021.
- Must have a Diploma / HND / Bachelor’s degree.
- Be passionate about creating content
- Highly teachable, and with a strong willingness to learn
- Must be a strong team player with interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication is a must.
- Familiarity with SEO
- 2 years of experience in Digital Journalism, News Reporting, Digital Content Creation, Investigative Journalism, or In-depth content analysis.
- Member of the National Institute Of Journalism will be a plus.
- Must have concluded NYSC.
- The candidate must have a laptop and a smartphone.
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.