Africa Prudential Plc is a technology–driven Capital Market Investment Mediator [CMIM] and a thoroughbred in share registration business in Nigeria. We have over 40 years of share registration experience in the Nigerian Capital Market and this has afforded us opportunities to participate in various offers, including IPO, Right Issue, Debenture and State Government Bonds.
We have also diversified our business to now include the design and development of solutions for business transformation, some of which includes digital technology, cooperative transformation and e-commerce business (EasyCoop Mart).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content and Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- Do you possess the knowledge to create sleek, accurate, and attention-grabbing blogs, articles, emails, and other content for our customers? If yes, why not join us.
- Excellent with onsite and offsite SEO, SEO Management tools (example: SEM Rush, Moz, etc.), and Email Marketing.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and sensitivity
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment - working on multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work with external team members
- Knowledge of latest web technologies and industry trends, Html knowledge preferable
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create copies and content for Africa Prudential & her Business Units including but not limited to descriptions, titles, search terms, tags, and more
- Writes unique copy in a variety of voices for products across all brands.
- Edits existing copy to reflect any updates needed.
- Works with art, platform managers, and data departments to write copy and answer any requests regarding existing copy.
- Writes SEO content for websites (Metadata, page content, etc.)
- Writes copy that is error-free, engaging, and adheres to each platform’s (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) guidelines.
- Must have excellent grammar, spelling, copyediting, and communication skills.
Key Result Areas:
- Strategic brand development
- Brand management
- Image management and editing
- Work as part of the Marketing & Corporate Communication team.
- Graphic Design within brand guidelines
- Basic Animation / Video Editing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email