Rosabon Financial Services – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Lending, Team Lead
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Team Lead, Consumer Lending will be responsible for driving and optimizing sales within the Asset Creation Team for both the private and public sectors. He / she will consistently be tasked with the responsibilities of following up with team members and customers to maintain relationships and generate sales to meet the set targets.
- The Team lead, Consumer Lending plays a major role in continuously improving risk asset sales / loan disbursement within the company, and strategically creating relationships for customers while ensuring proper and adequate inflow of new customers and outflow of risk assets in the company to ultimately increase and maintain the credit balance of the company for efficient operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain team staff requirement
- Manage day-to-day Consumer Credit team operations.
- Build, develop and grow team members for optimum performance
- Constantly liaise, coach mentor, and motivate team members for optimal lead generations and conversion.
- Responsible for monitoring and ensuring team members meet set targets
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on key growth indicators for products, people, and process optimization.
- Generate and contribute via market analysis and customer perception of new products.
- Establish and maintain a good customer base
- Strategically devise means to help self and team members to generate and maintain quality sales contacts
- Motivate, train and maintain a healthy and effective team
- Identify, develop, and implement process change towards improving customer satisfaction and sales efficiency
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's degree with at least 4 yearsb work experience
- Relevant knowledge of the company’s market and competitors
- Knowledge of principles and methods for selling products. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experienced building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior decision-makers
- Experience and good knowledge of the financial market
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales target
Skills / Competencies:
- Highly motivated and passionate about sales with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Previous experience of driving sales ideally across all company products.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- Ability to lead and motivate a large team.
- Strong sales, analytical, organization and people skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies, products and procedures
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment.
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our portal and apply at: