We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager
- In line with Casers’ decision to ensure key roles are filled by qualified candidates with hands-on experience, the Company is looking for an exceptional Compliance Manager with proven integrity to ensure its compliance in all matters.
- This includes evaluating company policies and procedures to ensure they are in line with established regulatory standards.
- He/ She in performing their duties review different departments in the organization to ensure they adhere to set laws as well as conducting regular audits and reviews to ensure fulfilment of compliance standards.
The Compliance Manager (CO) will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
- Design and implement programs/policies useful in ensuring compliance with government and legal regulations.
- Prepare and present to company management compliance reports useful in taking key business decisions.
- Review control system periodically to make necessary adjustments for system development.
- Evaluate and revise existing company procedures and regulations in order to identify and resolve hidden/potential issues in company laws.
- Liaise with the HR department to ensure implementation of disciplinary action in event of compliance violation.
- Prepare and file compliance reports to appropriate regulatory body and ensure proper documentation of compliance activities for reference purposes.
- Conduct investigations to identify the root of a compliance issue in order to resolve it.
- Evaluate analytical procedures to ensure they comply with regulatory standards.
- Conduct risk assessments on company products and operations in order to identify risks and develop appropriate risk management strategy.
- Revise and modify company policies to minimize risk of legal non-compliance issue.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, law, finance, or other related discipline.
- At least five years of experience as a compliance officer.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Reporting Skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, maintain confidentiality and work under pressure.
- Relationship management.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to be self-directed, independently motivated, multi-task.
- Possess very good working knowledge of MS Suite specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership/supervisory and people management skills
- Inspires respect and trust
- Sets and achieves challenging goals
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness
Method of Appliaction
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online