Vorem is transforming africa through blockchain technology & Education. Our world is facing inevitable technological changes and one of the ways to get ahead is by being prepared. Our courses will help you get to the right level of knowledge required to gain hands-on skills, and advanced career training for a lucrative career in blockchain technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Remote
- We are looking for a digital-savvy community manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty.
- The community manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity.
- You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
- A BSc Degree in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field may be required.
- 2- 3 years of cognite experience in managing social media platforms.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online