We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Analyst
- Credo is looking to hire a Communications Analyst to support the development, implementation and monitoring of communication strategies.
- The Communications Analyst will work closely with the Chief Executive and Senior Communications Analyst to manage client projects and day-to-day company activities.
The Communications Analyst will:
- Assist with the development of Credo related literature, deliverables and other materials to promote Credo’s communications objectives.
- Support dissemination of Credo and project external communications by producing and disseminating an extensive range of materials (e.g. reports, emails, meeting minutes, newsletter, brochures, fact sheets, etc.).
- Assist with Credo business development activities, such as proposals, whitepapers, conferences, and thought leadership materials.
- Support Credo engagement and outreach activities for client services, interacting with senior-level government and donor partners to build and strengthen relationships on behalf of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic communications plans for client projects.
- Provide support to the Chief Executive on all administrative and managerial activities
- Assist and coordinate the implementation of client and/or project communications initiatives.
- Assist in planning and organizing high quality/high profile press and client related events.
- Manage various databases.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online