Homeland Integrated Offshore Services is an indigenous multi-disciplinary organization offering Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation services in the oil and gas sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Sales Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
The Commercial Sales Supervisor will be required to:
- To develop, lead and manage all commercial activities of the company.
- To develop and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy, focusing primarily on new service areas and emerging markets.
- To ensure that profitable business growth is accelerated, and that commercial success is achieved ensuring that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume, and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)) in line with business objectives.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications (Bachelor's Degree).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a supervisory role with a proven record of coordinating and managing large projects.
- Impressive, demonstrable track record and skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Excellent project management skills.
- First class presentation skills.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Innovative with entrepreneurial flair.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online