- Company: WTS Energy
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy is a Global Capability building organization in the Energy Sector, Conventional Oil & Gas as well as Renewables. WTS Energy Group of Companies includes VSH Offshore (Termination and Testing Services for Offshore Wind Towers) and HiberHilo (Satellite Connectivity & Software Monitoring solution for producing and decommissioned Oil & Gas wells). WTS Energy is headquartered in The Netherlands and operates through its own subsidiary globally strategically located in all the Continents, Central and East Europe, US and Mexico, West and East Africa, UAE and India.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Director
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- We are an equality responsible employer looking for ambitious professionals to join its global Team providing with innovative business solutions for the Energy transition.
- WTS Energy delivers People and Solutions (Asset Management, Technical Assistance, Manpower and Recruitment) to the Energy Industry Players and actively support the transition towards Renewable Energy. WTS Energy Corporate Social Responsibility program sustains the UN goals.
The Responsibilities of the Role
- The Commercial Director is an executive who has overall responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of a Company’s income statement, known as profit & loss (P&L) responsibility.
- The Commercial Director should have significant experience working with companies in the oil and gas sector in Nigeria.
- He / She oversees all the firm’s marketing and sales functions as well as the day-to-day financial administration to ensure reliable cash flow and sustainable financial drivers are aligned with Head-quarter targets at all times.
- He / She will be responsible for creating detailed business plans on commercial opportunities regarding business expansion and development.
- He / She runs continuous Contractual Agreements reviews with existing Clients and Contractors to ensure Company Policies Compliance and that profitability guidelines are met.
- The Commercial Director is responsible for effective hands-on management and decision making to attain desirable profit-making results for WTS Energy.
- The Commercial Director is responsible for a Compliant Contractual and Purchase Orders Management.
- The Commercial Director is responsible for timely and accurate Invoicing Billing Management.
- The Commercial Director is responsible for effective Credit Collection Management.
- The Commercial Director is overall responsible for Sales and Financial Administration Teams.
- The Commercial Director is not responsible for Operational, HR, Industrial Relations nor Recruitment Management which remain under the responsibility of the Operations Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 10 years relevant Commercial Leadership experience in negotiating and running financially profitable Contracts.
Application Closing Date