Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Client Service Executive
- We are looking for a Client Services Executive who can help maintain existing business with current clients, grow business relationships and bringing new clients on board
- The Client Services Executive will help our clients to better understand the full potential of our products and act as liaison between the client and customer service.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Interact and correspond with prospective clients.
- Identify, develop and maintain relations with potential clients to drive billed revenue for attaining set revenue targets.
- Identify key business challenges.
- Must have flare for sales
- Negotiate with client for efficient services delivery at profitable fees.
- Ensure services are priced correctly for client expansion opportunities.
- Present solutions to clients and negotiate price optimally.
- Draft client service agreement providing details on scope of service and compensation.
- Negotiate with client to execute contact.
- Must go for prospecting
- Demonstrate needs fulfillment mode and method.
- Identify decision makers, services and products to meet client issues.
- Direct development of client customized solutions.
- HND / B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Must have sales experience in printing and advertising industry
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail