VAB Solutions is an IT company delivering expertise, integration and outsourcing, based on Microsoft infrastructure, business productivity, security and Cloud technologies. Established in 2017, with a team of experts with vast knowledge across the different IT domains, we are present in Lagos, Nigeria and with a growing number of staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Sales Manager
Location : Lagos
- Implement sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Build business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understand client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Cold calls; make multiple outbound calls to potential clients; close sales and work with a client through the closing process.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Create informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Collaborate with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; coordinating with Strategy/ Product Development.
- Submit weekly progress reports, ensuring the accuracy of the derived data.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or other related disciplines
- Excellent proficiency of English Language (spoken and written).
- Proven track record of selling IT/IT Security Solutions
Competency and skills:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s product and service offerings.
- Flexible, proactive and data-driven
- Good knowledge of technology, marketing, banking and finance
- Basic IT skills and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- In-depth understanding of sales systems to support successful sales delivery
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent relationship management skill.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.