XNet Security Technologies Limited – We are an innovative & dynamic company that evolved from a team of dedicated professionals based in Europe and Nigeria. Established since 2003, we are currently Nigeria’s largest vehicle tracking company, with over 50 fully qualified installation and recovery engineers nationwide.
We are committed to providing best of breed high technology solutions in asset security and management to ensure that our clients’ assets have over 95% chance of recovery when stolen. We do this by pulling together cutting edge telematics technology to deliver robust and reliable solutions for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Ref. No: CRMLG/01
- Selling of additional services to them including highly intelligent vehicle tracking solutions and speed limiter devices
- Demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and features of products to potential new customers
- Developing relationships with existing customers and cultivating new customers
- Closing sales
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Client Relationship Managers will undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Managing our relationships with our hundreds of existing customers
- Ensuring that our customers receiving the high quality of service that they expect from a long established service provider such as ourselves, and hence generating new referrals
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review own sales performance from time to time
- Managing existing clients
- Regularly contacting customers to ensure that theyТre happy with the existing service, and immediately resolving any service issues
- Liaise with existing customers for new business deals and referrals
- Provide new customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Applicants must possess sufficient IT knowledge and should not be more than 30 years old
- Sales experience within a vehicle tracking, IT or logistics environment will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in Marketing, Information Technology, Computing, Geography, Humanities, Social Sciences or any other management discipline
- Excellent written and oral English skills and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
The ideal candidates:
- Must be of extremely high integrity, confident, corporate appearance and motivated for the job
- Must be high calibre graduate with exceptional sales development skills and strategies to excel in a very competitive market.
- Must be young and energetic
- Must be resident in Lagos, having grown up in Lagos
Remuneration / Benefit
- Salary Range: N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
- The role comes with competitive salaries, sales based commissions and other expected benefits associated with working with a long established and professional company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their up-to-date CV and a recent Passport Photograph to: [email protected] Using the Job Role as the subject of your e-mail
- Any application that does not include a covering email will NOT be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview
- When applying, YOU MUST include a covering e-mail detailing why you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role
Application Deadline 8th March, 2020.