Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relations Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- You’ll be on the front lines for making AZA’s “customer-first” support team the best in class.
- You’ll manage a high performing team and know that customer experience extends beyond just ticket efficiency.
- This is an exciting opportunity to help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level.
- Your team is the first point of contact for our customers who have questions, issues or feedback, so we’re looking for an empathetic leader, with the relevant experience, to build the vision for excellent standards in client relationship management, and to uphold the customer-centric culture at AZA.
- As the Client Relations Manager, you will be responsible for leading AZA’s Account Management / Inside Sales team.
- You’ll guide your team in strengthening existing client relationships and providing excellent customer service.
- You’ll use data to improve client retention, customer happiness and the overall customer experience.
- You’re at the center of every AZA’s customer’s experience – from email and chat, to phone, SMS, and beyond.
- Make data driven decisions on client retention, upselling and resource allocation
- Ensure the team is responding to client inquiries within the defined SLAs
- Create & streamline SOPs that aim to increase efficiency and productivity for complex, high-priority tasks and processes, and customer requests
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to optimize the customer experience and align on the revenue growth strategy
- Develop and implement methods and “quick fixes” to reduce the team’s manual tasks thereby increasing productivity through elimination, streamlining or automation of tasks
- Lead the team through a customer-centric vision (be the Voice of Customer)
- Lead and assist the teams in complex problem-solving, high-risk transactions and customer-facing issues raised as escalation
- Develop and execute a strategy to meet the set revenue targets for existing client segments
- Act as an ambassador for customer centricity promoting this throughout the company
- Lead customer engagement, upselling tactics and retention campaigns
- Ensure the team keeps CRM tools up to date and maintain excellent client retention processes to clearly identify status and success after a deal is won
- Analyze and present data to key internal stakeholders in order to inform impactful business decisions and help adapt tactics that drive profitable growth
- Oversee the response times are within the defined SLAs
- Direct inbound sales inquiries to the relevant BD Manager.
- Develop a comprehensive FAQ / Guide Page for clients on our products offering
- Present data and recommendations to internal stakeholders to aid in impactful business decisions and adapting tactics that drive growth within the existing client segments
- Coach, assist and manage the team on efficient retention and growth of clients
- Escalate relevant issues/outages to the appropriate internal teams (such as network outages to the Tech team)
- Maintain updated team manuals and SOPs
- Lead the team in collecting customer feedback and product feature requests
- Strong organizational skills ensuring you’re on top of every follow up and nothing falls through the cracks
- You’re highly analytical and able to translate customer feedback into data, and customer ideas into product recommendations
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- You’re perseverant and willing to roll up your sleeves to do whatever needs to be done
- Ability to wear many hats and the poise to navigate the fast-paced ambiguity of our growing company
- Passionate about our mission to develop innovative digital payment and treasury management solutions to help businesses scale in frontier markets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer facing role with a strong idea of what best-in class support involves
- You’ve managed a team before and love management
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS Office, Google Suite Tools and CRM skills along with the willingness and ability to become familiar with company-specific tools/software
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships
- Devotion to high-quality customer service with an outgoing, positive attitude
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- …and more!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply