TopYouGo is a full-service digital marketing agency providing a wide range of digital marketing services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Nigeria, Ghana and overseas. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention. At TopYouGo, no two problems are the same, hence, we utilize a unique and made-to-measure digital marketing techniques to deliver outstanding results to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Operations Officer / Admin Officer
Allen, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for Client Operations Officers/ Admin Officers to join their exciting team in the Lagos Office
- The ideal candidates should possess a good understanding of sales and marketing, taking the lead on all client relations and office administration tasks.
About Your New Role
- As the Client Operations Officers/ Admin Officers, you are responsible for assisting the Business Operations Manager & Human Resources Manager in establishing and maintaining client relations & business development
- You will also be responsible for the general welfare and management of the office and its environment
- You will be the first point of contact for all existing and prospective client’s enquiries
- To excel in this role, you will have 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role with an excellent customer service, client relationship management, client retention, record keeping, reporting, and many more.
- To resolve day to day queries from clients and providing support for routine issues
- To act as a point of contact for client’s enquiries.
- To manage phone calls, messages, emails and other ad hoc duties.
- Responsible for lead conversion and client retention
- Maintain employee records according to company rules and policies
- To assist in establishing strong internal & external communication
- To assist senior member of staffs when required
- To participate in all team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Tracking of office stocks/supplies, and placing orders when necessary
- Required to work on Saturdays
- Required to draft proposals/ quotes which will be sent to leads.
- Assist in boosting monthly sales and performance
- Getting acquainted with all digital marketing terminologies, processes, and the person in charge.
- Keep tab on all sales and project deliveries.
- Degree in Marketing, communication or any related courses
- At least 2 years work experience
- A passion for digital marketing
- Excellent team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Requires little or no supervision
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Strong interest in the organizational growth and development
- Digital Marketing experience will be an added advantage.
- Articulate and good communicator
- Good telephone manners with excellent customer service
- Good understanding of customer relationship management
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to meet deadlines
- N45,000 – N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th February, 2021.