Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies. At BETHSAIDA, we provide the best investment services on the Nigerian market. Our approach is characterized by speed, flexibility, convenience and peerless customer satisfaction.We operate a distinct culture of client satisfaction that is demonstrated by a strong bond with our clients in ways that set us apart from other firms. Our values are central to our operations and we are committed to improving the knowledge base of our customers and engendering mutual growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Acquisitions Officer
Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive Investment Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
- You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Market Company’s product and services to prospective clients.
- Understand customers’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Handle and follow-up with customers’ payslip and payment.
- Handle daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation issues with customers.
- Resolve customers complaints quickly and effectivelyIdentify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Promote high-quality sales, delivery, payment and customer service processes.
- OND / HND in any discipline most preferably marketing from a reputable institution
- 2-4years sales/ marketing experience
- Strategic thinker with good analytical and problem solving and skills
- High self-organization and self-motivation
- Process driven and goal oriented with ability to work under little or no supervision.
- A change agent and influencer with strong research orientation.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.