Job Title: Catering Coordinator
Location : Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Catering Coordinator supervises the catering crew and work closely with other staff, such as chefs and event planners.
- The catering coordinator guides guests throughout their catering experience with a complete understanding of the catering menu and drink offerings.
- Respond to catering inquiries quickly and provide information about our services
- Help guests select food and beverages by recommending your genuine preferences and consulting with the Executive Chef
- Take catering orders and answer questions or make recommendations for other products if needed
- Write banquet event orders, book calendars, and inform Executive Chef and restaurant prep teams
- Work as a team with the restaurant to ensure proper staffing and communicate needs
- Handle guest concerns with a positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Issue bills and handle different methods of payment, keep logs of deposits and redemption
- Actively participate in catered events to ensure their success.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field
- Minimum of 5 years previous work experience in a restaurant or confectionery
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer care service; ability to access customers needs and provide a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
13th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.