We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Manager
- Manages the relationship with the suppliers of the assigned brands in order to maximize the support of the brands in our Market
- Develops along with the suppliers the necessary Sales Business Plans and other marketing activities in order to maximize sales and grow the business of the assigned brand(s).
- Sets, aligns and executes the joint business plan for the brands assigned in order to focus the efforts and maximize brand sales.
- Manages the initiatives’ funds allocated to each brand in an optimum manner in order to maximize brands sales and profits.
- Manages the sales forecast of each assigned brand in order to ensure optimum stock levels.
- Works with local agencies on the execution of the brand marketing activities and development / deployment of in-store & POS material in order to ensure top quality execution and achieve brand image / equity objectives.
- Analyzes brand Sales data and market share trends by channel and come up with meaningful conclusions and insights in order to develop the necessary marketing activities by channel.
- Communicates the brand marketing plans and activities to the Sales team in a timely manner in order to ensure flawless execution of these activities.
- Conducts frequent field visits and communicate observations to management in order to ensure in-store execution meets brand strategy.
- Collects and understands from Sales’ customer objectives and plans, and develops the necessary brand plans that fit the customer objectives in order to maximize Sales and secure customer’s support.
- Outlines the dynamics of the brand’s category in order to develop the necessary activities. (Competitors, pricing, range, activities, etc.)
- Collects data concerning shopper needs, habits and trends with regards to the assigned brand in order to develop the necessary marketing activities.
- Possess about 2-4 years' category management experience preferably in the FMCG distribution
- Proven track record in managing premium brands in the FMCG sector for increase in sales and profitability for the category and brands.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing/Business Administration and/or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) is an added advantage.
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Basic Accounting skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Age: Between 32-45 years old.
1st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR.Nigeria@Transmed.com using the position of interest above, as the subject of the email.