The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Risk Analyst
- Conducts detailed portfolio analysis and reports. The analysis a report on loan and lease portfolio to anticipate, identify and mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities
- Analyses transactional risk measures including default, correlations and stress losses to enhance concentration risk views.
- Analyses and monitors the company’s lease portfolio.
- Periodically perform default/principal at risk assessment, measuring the impact of guarantors/collaterals and impact of group loan on risk exposure.
- Monitors compliance to credit and risk policies of the company.
- Prepares report on analytics of portfolio performance, emerging trends, areas of opportunity, repossessed lease assets, etc.
- Mitigate credit risk exposure related to portfolio management activities.
- Prepare report on probability of default using available data.
- Propose evolutions in the policy, process, collaterals etc. related to the risk identified.
- Make recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data.
- B.Sc. M.Sc. in Economics, Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years working in similar field, with cognitive experience as a Portfolio risk Analyst.
- Ability to review, analyze and report credit and risk activities and
- Ability to handle and work efficiently with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and other statistical and analytical software
- Ability to present and communicate analysis and recommendations
- Knowledge of all practices and procedures involved in credit and risk management .
- Ability to understand business trends, situations, practices, procedures and models
- Ability to measure financial data to evaluate financial performance and position
Job Title: Head, Sales Operations & Strategy (Concept Nova)
- The Head of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, pricing, reporting, target setting and management, competitor analysis, sales process optimization, sales job design and training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting sales force talent.
- S/He would be responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization.
- The Head of Sales Operations & Strategy also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization supported.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in a related field
- 6 – 8 years progressive work experience in B2B, B2C sales environment.
- Experience in the IT industry, especially in in sales and the delivery of IT solutions
- Additional certifications is a plus.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Highly driven and passionate about sales.
- High level of strategic thinking.
- Strong leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.