Instein Advisory is a Research, Cognitive Transformation and SME Governance focused advisory firm founded on the understanding that businesses need pragmatic approaches to win in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Support Officer
- Take pictures for content
- Design fliers
- Video recording and editing
- Landing page design
- Sales funnel design
- Website management- update of content, analytics and trends, online feedbacks
- Email- email feedbacks and reports
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Manage online marketing- creation of content, updating of social media platforms, initiation of sponsored advertisements, email marketing, email database management.
- Other assignments will be assigned by management from time to time.
- Good communication (writing and speaking) skills
- Picture taking skills
- Video recording skills
- Website management skills
- Analytical skills
- Research and presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Graphic designs capabilities
- Digital marketing skills
- Skills more important than certificates
- 70% of job online
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th June, 2020.