Law and Visas is an Immigration Law Firm based in Lagos Nigeria. The firm has been operating in Nigeria for 10 years. We are a leading firm in Immigration Services.
We are recruiting a competent individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a supervisory and managerial position.
- The position requires you to provide excellent leadership within a team.
- You will be responsible in part or whole for directing and planning the company’s administrative services.
- Integrate organizational procedures and policies into operations of the business office
- Properly review and monitor projects of the business organization to ensure such are promptly completed as and when due.
- Manage the staff team
- Have input in staff recruitment
- Provide HR support to the staff team
- Provide effective methods of management to ensure the company’s business activities win the clients over
- Ensure the team adheres strictly to the ethics of the company
- Ensure consistent performance monitoring
- Establish new monitoring strategies to ensure the company’s revenue is ever on the rise
- Responsible for ensuring working standards to which all must comply.
- Monitor QA and QC measures closely
- Review system layout and equipment of the company to ascertain their validity
- Create a working environment harmonious for all
- Motivate subordinates and other members of staff to ensure steady company growth
- Train new recruits to fully bed in to the company’s business tradition
- Establish strategies for the business office to ensure better performance for promotional activities
- Explore and analyze new market trends
- Identify any new opportunity obtainable in the company’s assigned region
- B.Sc of any discipline from a reputable institution
- Having a Master’s qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum of Second class upper or its equivalent
- Must have at least 4 years of work experience
- Must leadership skills
- Must have organizational skills
- Must have the ability to perform excellently even on a tight schedule and under pressure
- Must have the ability to think creatively
- Must have the ability to create and develop new business relationships, systems, and ideas to ensure the company’s success in the face of huge competition
- Must have the ability to evaluate and analyze information for effective and profitable decision making
- Must have the ability to get conflicts and disputes resolved and tackle any rearing problem
- Must have excellent marketing skill
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, Internet Explorer etc.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be able to travel to the office early at regular office hours.
- Must be willing to work on alternate weekends.
- Must be fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability / skills.
- Must be able to use computer
- Must have good research and fact-finding abilities / skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 27th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and a detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Please specify the position you are applying for in the Cover Letter.
- Application after the deadline may not be considered.