First Bank First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Manager – CBG (Infrastructure)
Job Identification: 434
Job Category: Marketing & Relationship Management
Job Shift: Day
- Providing financial advisory and support services to clients to ensure that their corporate needs are fulfilled.
- Resuscitate dormant accounts.
- Coach team members to work cross-functionally to achieve team’s and group’s target.
- Assign target to the team members.
- Identify and establish new relationships, consistent with the bank`s commercial objectives, so that bank`s market share is maximized.
- Identify the credit worthiness/risk appetite of portfolio clients and introduce them to relevant bank products/services accordingly to maximize portfolio revenue.
- Review customer’s credit request proposed by the RM and make recommendation to CAP.
- Understand the competition & formulate counter strategy to safeguard bank position & win new businesses.
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings through exceptional working relationships with clients with a view to increasing the Bank’s market share.
- Ensure high quality of credit portfolio is maintained at all times in compliance with the Bank’s credit policies, standards and regulatory requirements.
- Cross Selling of bank products and services to existing and prospective relationships to enhance business potentials and deepen market share.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline preferably business-related.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant banking experience.
Deadline: 01:17 PM: 26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online