Ingres Quality Rollout is a Telecom & Information Technology infrastructure consultancy firm, Registered at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Main Purpose of the Job
- To effectively manage the office and its facilities.
- To liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage business performance.
- Actively support sales efforts towards increasing year on year revenue for the business.
- Working on the development/updating of strategic plans inline with the current prevailing market realities – identifying opportunities and leads and working with the CEO to crystalize same.
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders to effectively manage and support business performance.
- To assist with the planning and performance of key people management processes
- Responsible for General office management and client relationship management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Sales and service support processes and procedures, to facilitate quick turnaround times for business.
- Maintain strong inter-personal relationships with clients and reps.
- Maintain adequate records and filing of all business compliance-related data- (Tax, Pension contributions, ITF etc.)
Key Performance Measures:
- Accuracy of Record Keeping
- The Business being able to meet lines of compliance and regulation to work in public and private sectors of the economy (Tax, Pension contributions, ITF etc.).
- General Office Management
- Reduce Running Cost and overhead for the Business.
- Drive Sales with time-bound targets.
Key Dimensions of the Job:
- Supports the CEO to drive, support and improve Business Performance, through, research, strategy, and sales.
- As job is largely a support role much time is spent in office ensuring that research is done, adequate documentation is made available to support sales (proposals / presentations / compliance documentation and reports are prepared accurately and business-specific projects are speedily dealt with).
- Liaise with client’s representatives, vendors, partners and internal stakeholders to effectively manage business performance.
Problem solving, planning and decision making:
- Resolving service-related problems with the Technical Department, Vendors & Partners on behalf of clients and Compliance related problems with govt regulators.
- Must be able to project manage agreed actions for remedy.
- Provide and assist with planning and performance of key people management processes
- Managing work volumes, interfacing with and dealing diplomatically with challenging clients and relationships with other departments (Technical, Accounts) – internal clients as well as regulators.
Knowledge, Experience and Personal Competencies
- Technical Sales Skills – Strong Presentation Skills, An ability to describe and sell value to clients. Ability to research topics and make impactful contributions to business strategy.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts as a basis for product and service development (Applicant should have an analytical mind).
- Computer literacy (Proficiency with Word, Excel & PowerPoint), competence with data and figures.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good numerical ability
- Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Professional (language, written, dress, attitude etc) Good writing skills. Confident disposition
- Purpose Driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Integrity & Honesty
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply