Dhemeson Nigeria Limited is an Engineering services company indigenous to Nigeria with a strong bias for safety systems and structures.en
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Business Development / Social Media Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Job Duration: Full Time
- The Business Development/Social Media Manager main objective is to help us expand our clientele and also build a social media presence for our brands.
- He/she will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as advertisements, marketing collaterals, social media platforms and website
- Researching the market and industry trends
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the projects/ services in a timely fashion.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing and social media manager
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good learning ability. Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.