Macfort Incorporation – We are team of professionals who work in HR management roles,ICT solutions, cooperate presentations and trainings. We support businesses to recruit and manage their human capital profitably and sustainable in these rapidly changing economic times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing new opportunities.
- Create proposals for our new clients.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing and new clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a business role.
- Must be willingly to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
Deadline: 15th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated Resume attached with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job title as the Subject of the mail.