Certfort Limited is set to aggressively drive the acceptance of best practice standards and frameworks to ensure that their clients are strategically effective and operational efficient in their adoption of policies, procedures and processes. We are specialized in simplifying the complexity of ICT consulting services and solutions through innovative, agile and cost-effective approaches that consistently delivers quality that exceed their customer’s expectations. Some of the services we provides are Process assurance, Certification services and Process assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer - Information Technology
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Finding new clients and promoting sales to them
- Manage suitable digital marketing platforms and engage 3rd party experts as required.
- Presenting findings to the team and executive members of staff
- Being aware of market trends and competitors.
- Content creation and updating of the social media platforms and website, etc.
- Complying with regulations and laws of business development
- Identify new market opportunities via market research and initiate contact
- Fostering relationships between clients and the Consulting team
- Being knowledgeable about products and services offered by the business
- Selling products and services in person and virtually
- Identifying key accounts & following up on client leads.
- Develop/Generate costing proposals for requests [RFP/RFQ/RFI/EOI/etc.
- Create proposals and presentations for existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services.
- Relationship management for key stakeholders during the projects’ lifecycle [Start-to-end].
- First degree in Business, Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Social media marketing skills.
- Negotiation and bargaining skills.
- Must be IT savvy and abreast of technological updates.
- Minimum of 3 -7 years’ industry experience in a business development, marketing or sales role.
- An understanding of how to interpret financial numbers, ratios and reports.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title and Your Name" as the subject of the email.
Note: Pls send Only Relevant CV's and you can forward it to people that you know who will be suitable & interested
Application Deadline 4th May, 2021.