An Oil and Gas full – servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Ref.: OG/101/BDO
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, generating income, registering the organization with various clients, carrying out research, vendor selection and management.
- Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships.
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth.
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- At least a B.Sc in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience in Business Development. Preferably, in the oil and gas industry.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Deadline: 10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the email.