- Company: Calaya Engineering Services Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Calaya Engineering Services is a limited liability company that is specialized in Industrial & Oil Field Chemicals, Well Operations & Wellhead Maintenance, Corrosion Control, Monitoring & Prevention, Steel Structure Design, Construction & Fabrication, Cathodic Protection Services, Sand blasting & Coating, Calibration, Certification and Pressure Testing, Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT), Statutory Inspections and Nondestructive Testing, Waste & Environmental Management and Procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Locations : Port Harcourt- Rivers, Lagos
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Business Development Officer is required to:
- To identify, develop and capture new business opportunities in the oil sector in all green specified regions.
- Assist in the development of the strategic business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of CESL sales goals, budget and profitability.
- Provide timely feedback to Management regarding Sales performance and business activities
- Participate in the tendering and proposal process including budget and pricing and proposal development and client presentations
- Establish and maintain ongoing customer relationship
- Work with technical staff and other internal staff to meet customer needs
- Using the knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop CESL,s unique selling propositions
- Attend industry functions, such as Association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- To create awareness of CESL products and brand for the oil and gas sector and establish contact with the clients which will ultimately lead to the provision of CESL services
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all products while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and ITT(Invitation to Tender)responses
- Prepare tender and presentations
- Identify and summarize customer requirements and priorities including consultative selling
- Cultivates and maintain superior customer relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of customer requirements and ensure quality products and customer satisfaction
- Present business development training and mentoring to team and other technical staff
- Understand the CESL goal and objective to continually enhance the Company’s performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years’ business development/Marketing experience
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer goods industry
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
Application Closing Date