Business Development Manager Wanted at BlueSlip Limited Nigeria
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele
- You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
- Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
- Increasing client base
- Writing business proposals
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Market knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to build rapport
- Proven sales track record
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Officer, Sales Executive or a relevant role.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.