Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a leading Insurance Brokerage Firm is looking to fill the role of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identification of business opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients
- Grow the public sector business for the company.
- Advise management on strategies that can promote the clientele base of the Company.
- Devise strategies for the generation of business information that can aid the company’s growth plan.
- Champion the launching of initiatives and drive for new products and services
- Bid preparation
- Work cooperatively with the various client units to implement business development initiatives.
- Generate goodwill for the organization and its Management among clients, people pertinent to the business and the society at large, by demonstrating a strong commitment to client service and service
- Years Of Experience: 10 years minimum
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Laws, Engineering
Person Specifications /Skills:
- Not older than 45 years
- Insurance Products Knowledge and Marketing Skills.
- Candidate must have strong communication skills.
- Presentation skills
- Candidate must be very confident.
- Can perform under high pressure.
- Ability to work in an environment of constant change. Preferably not from the insurance sector.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that cut and meet the stated requirements will be shortlisted.