Business Development Manager Recruitment at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Quick Service Restaurant company in the Hospitality industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Foods / Quick Service Restaurant)
Employment Type: Full-time
Job sector: Quick Service Restaurant / Bakery / Cakes & Confectionary
- The Business Development Manager will be a passionate and ambitious individual, who will work towards expanding the organisation’s clientele by applying an effective sales strategy to achieve sustainable financial growth and strong customer relationship.
- Devise and implement strategies for meeting and exceeding sales performance targets
- Responsible for locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which to generate opportunities for new business.
- Opening profitable new accounts for Industrial catering needs and build strong relationships with customers.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Collaborate in preparing and delivering all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations and exhibitions.
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers.
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Organization’s business plan and targets.
- BSc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or other related Social Sciences discipline. MSc/MBA will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years cognate work experience with proven track records in FMCG or related QSR company.
- Accustomed to target-driven revenue generation strategy.
- Proven track record in sales, business development with results in business generation.
- Should have significant experience of new business development within the food industry.
- Skilled in verbal and written communication proposal and presentation skills
- Good financial and business acumen.
- Pleasant, passionate and self-driven.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied for in the subject of the mail.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.