The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Education & Experience
- First Degree in Engineering or any Business-related field
- MBA or M.Sc in Business Management or any related field
- 5 – 7 years and above working Sales & Business Dev. experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience spanning from Technical Sales & Operations.
- Must have selling and negotiating skills
- Strong client management skills.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas is a must.
- Develop Market / Sales plan to ensure achievement of set target.
- Manage relationship with all existing and prospective clients.
- Develop new clients for existing products (PMS/AGO/DPK).
- Write business proposals/presentations
- Contract negotiation and client interface.
- Support management in the formulation, implementation, and execution of sales-growth strategy.
- Support the management to develop an overall business strategy of the organization.
- Determine Best prices for Product & Services, negotiate terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Manage business relationships with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Advise the organization on innovative expansion plans.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
Deadline: 30th May 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.